"Mr. Potatohead hasn't always been plastic? My mind....it is blown. (Unless this is some "my Mr. Potatohead was made out of POTATO, and I walked barefoot in the snow five miles to get him" thing, in which case, carry on.)" —Truculence, on "Equipment: Essential Sushi-Making Gear"
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- 24 Recipes for a Perfect Valentine's Day Dinner at Home
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- Cookbook Love Letter: Anne Willan's La Varenne Pratique