"Mr. Potatohead hasn't always been plastic? My mind....it is blown. (Unless this is some "my Mr. Potatohead was made out of POTATO, and I walked barefoot in the snow five miles to get him" thing, in which case, carry on.)" —Truculence, on "Equipment: Essential Sushi-Making Gear"
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later