"Mr. Potatohead hasn't always been plastic? My mind....it is blown. (Unless this is some "my Mr. Potatohead was made out of POTATO, and I walked barefoot in the snow five miles to get him" thing, in which case, carry on.)" —Truculence, on "Equipment: Essential Sushi-Making Gear"
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Beyond the Taco: 30 Mexican, Mexican-Inspired, and Tex-Mex Recipes
- A Social History of Jell-O Salad: The Rise and Fall of an American Icon
- The $7,000 Pizza Oven You Don't Need (But Really Wish You Had)