"The funny thing is, when I broke my jaw and was wired shut, I did resort to this kind of thing - you've no idea what those cravings are like! Burger wasn't good as I recall, sadly neither was my favourite local takeout - tofu country style. It's amazing how good some things were though..."—sarahdlr, on "Video: Jamba Juice's Cheeseburger Chill Smoothie"
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?