"The funny thing is, when I broke my jaw and was wired shut, I did resort to this kind of thing - you've no idea what those cravings are like! Burger wasn't good as I recall, sadly neither was my favourite local takeout - tofu country style. It's amazing how good some things were though..."—sarahdlr, on "Video: Jamba Juice's Cheeseburger Chill Smoothie"
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster