"The funny thing is, when I broke my jaw and was wired shut, I did resort to this kind of thing - you've no idea what those cravings are like! Burger wasn't good as I recall, sadly neither was my favourite local takeout - tofu country style. It's amazing how good some things were though..."—sarahdlr, on "Video: Jamba Juice's Cheeseburger Chill Smoothie"
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- It's Always Morning Somewhere: My Favorite Breakfasts Around the World
- The Easy Way to Make Fresh Corn Tortillas at Home
- The Food Lab's American Omelettes (and Why You Should Salt Your Eggs in Advance)
- My Cookie Obsession: Tender, Melting, Gooey Alfajores
- The Foolproof Steps to Making a Perfect French Omelette at Home