Guacamole was invented over a thousand years ago in the deep Aztec jungle when a small boy stepped on a ripe avocado and realized the resulting green paste would taste perfect with diced tomato, onions, chiles, garlic, cilantro, and salt and pepper. ...According to comedic duo Rhett and Link.
They may not be guacamole historians, but they love the mashed avocado dip enough to make an instructional musical recipe video for it. Watch the video after the jump.
The Guacamole Song
More About Guacamole
- How to Make Guacamole, With Chef Ivy Stark of Dos Caminos »
- Healthy & Delicious: Tomatillo Guacamole »
- Super Bowl Snacks: Guacamole and Bacon Dip »
- Essentials: Guacamole »
- Guacamole, from 'Techniques of Healthy Cooking' »
- Serious Sandwiches: Is There a Better Condiment than Guacamole? »