In case you missed Ed's appearance on the news show The Takeaway with host John Hockenberry this morning (we won't blame you, it was 6:49 AM EST) you can listen to it here. They chat about emblematic regional foods from all over the Northeast, including Rhode Island's coffee milk, Philly cheesesteaks, Maine's lobster rolls, and well, Delaware was a toughie. Hot dogs? Blue crabs? Salt water taffy?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right: 28 Grilled Mains for a Labor Day Cookout
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- The $7,000 Pizza Oven You Don't Need (But Really Wish You Had)
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later