In case you missed Ed's appearance on the news show The Takeaway with host John Hockenberry this morning (we won't blame you, it was 6:49 AM EST) you can listen to it here. They chat about emblematic regional foods from all over the Northeast, including Rhode Island's coffee milk, Philly cheesesteaks, Maine's lobster rolls, and well, Delaware was a toughie. Hot dogs? Blue crabs? Salt water taffy?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- Why I Prefer Teaspoons to Grams: 6 Measuring Mistakes That Derail Dessert
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- The Perfect Blueberry Pie: Fast, Easy, and Totally Reliable