In case you missed Ed's appearance on the news show The Takeaway with host John Hockenberry this morning (we won't blame you, it was 6:49 AM EST) you can listen to it here. They chat about emblematic regional foods from all over the Northeast, including Rhode Island's coffee milk, Philly cheesesteaks, Maine's lobster rolls, and well, Delaware was a toughie. Hot dogs? Blue crabs? Salt water taffy?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops