In case you missed Ed's appearance on the news show The Takeaway with host John Hockenberry this morning (we won't blame you, it was 6:49 AM EST) you can listen to it here. They chat about emblematic regional foods from all over the Northeast, including Rhode Island's coffee milk, Philly cheesesteaks, Maine's lobster rolls, and well, Delaware was a toughie. Hot dogs? Blue crabs? Salt water taffy?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Transform Your Leftover Turkey Into Crispy, Juicy Carnitas
- Leftovers Are the Best Part: 20 Recipes for the Day After Thanksgiving
- The Food Lab: Here's What I'm Eating on Thanksgiving
- Ghosts of Thanksgivings Past: Our Highest Highs and Lowest Lows
- The Food Lab's Step-by-Step Guide to Smoking a Turkey