Here's a nifty roundup of 50 free online classes for food lovers from Online Degrees covering History, Culture, and Eating; Diet and Health; Policy; and Food Preparation. There are lots of great open courses from universities including Yale, MIT, Tufts, and Johns Hopkins.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams