Online Degrees covering History, Culture, and Eating; Diet and Health; Policy; and Food Preparation. There are lots of great open courses from universities including Yale, MIT, Tufts, and Johns Hopkins.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- Special Sauce: How Roy Choi Plans to Change the World
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Mortar and Pestle + Food Processor = Great Curry Paste, Fast
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin