Online Degrees covering History, Culture, and Eating; Diet and Health; Policy; and Food Preparation. There are lots of great open courses from universities including Yale, MIT, Tufts, and Johns Hopkins.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 3 Simple Yucatán-Style Condiments to Spice Up Taco Night
- The Yucatecan Secret for Adding Crispy, Cheesy Flavor to Any Taco
- How to Make the Most Flavorful Limeade, Summer's Best Drink
- Beyond Memorial Day Burgers: 13 Recipes for Grilled Steak and More
- How to Make Rich, Flavorful Caramel Without Melting Sugar