Here's a nifty roundup of 50 free online classes for food lovers from Online Degrees covering History, Culture, and Eating; Diet and Health; Policy; and Food Preparation. There are lots of great open courses from universities including Yale, MIT, Tufts, and Johns Hopkins.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Frozen Mezcal Paloma: The Bright, Not-Too-Sweet Answer to a Margarita
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Flipping Out for the Perfect Spanish Tortilla (Tortilla Española)