You know the part in an infomercial where color drains out of the screen and people turn into idiots who just can't do anything right? Pouring milk, chopping onions, cracking eggs, opening jars, making burgers—the opportunities to fail at these simple tasks are endless. Here's a montage of these moments of frustration (not all food related, but mostly), after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster