You know the part in an infomercial where color drains out of the screen and people turn into idiots who just can't do anything right? Pouring milk, chopping onions, cracking eggs, opening jars, making burgers—the opportunities to fail at these simple tasks are endless. Here's a montage of these moments of frustration (not all food related, but mostly), after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How Hot Is Too Hot? Adam Savage and The Food Lab Sear Steaks to Find Out
- How to Make the Ultimate Cherry Pie
- The Food Lab: Finding My Mojo With Cuban-Style Roast Pork
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin
- How to Stock a Thai Pantry: Essential Ingredients for Your Shopping List