You know the part in an infomercial where color drains out of the screen and people turn into idiots who just can't do anything right? Pouring milk, chopping onions, cracking eggs, opening jars, making burgers—the opportunities to fail at these simple tasks are endless. Here's a montage of these moments of frustration (not all food related, but mostly), after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- Fall for Fall's Other Fruit With These 17 Pear Recipes
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- White Sauce Can't Clump: How to Make Smooth, Silky Béchamel
- Forget Store-Bought: This Easy Barbecue Sauce and Rub Combo Has You (and Your Ribs) Covered