Between 5 and 10 p.m. today you can get a 2.5-ounce ice cream scoop for 31 cents at participating Baskin Robbins locations in honor of 31-Cent Scoop Night. $100,000 of the proceeds will go to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation. Grab your quarter, nickel, and penny and head to a location near you!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Summer Vegetable Lasagna With Zucchini, Squash, Eggplant, and Tomato