Between 5 and 10 p.m. today you can get a 2.5-ounce ice cream scoop for 31 cents at participating Baskin Robbins locations in honor of 31-Cent Scoop Night. $100,000 of the proceeds will go to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation. Grab your quarter, nickel, and penny and head to a location near you!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Not Your Average Frozen Cocktail: 11 Recipes to Try This Summer
- The Food Lab's BLT Manifesto