You know how microwaving Peeps makes them expand/explode all over the place? That's just in a standard 1000-or-so-watt microwave. What if you microwaved one in a 100,000 watt microwave? You better get the hell out of your kitchen. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum