enthusiastic, whip-smart interns to assist us in all facets of the sales and marketing side of our operation. Internship responsibilities may include but are not limited to developing and maintaining sales materials, participating in client proposal brainstorms, and assisting in the implementation of various campaigns. This is an unpaid position, but occasional perks and college credit are available. Timing and hours are flexible. The position is based out of our Manhattan (Chelsea) office. Interested? Send an email to email@example.com with a brief description of yourself and your interest in the internship. No attachments, please.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous Vide Halibut
- Better Than Classic: Our Nordstrom-Inspired Tomato Soup
- How to Make Quick Dill Pickles to Top Burgers and Sandwiches