enthusiastic, whip-smart interns to assist us in all facets of the sales and marketing side of our operation. Internship responsibilities may include but are not limited to developing and maintaining sales materials, participating in client proposal brainstorms, and assisting in the implementation of various campaigns. This is an unpaid position, but occasional perks and college credit are available. Timing and hours are flexible. The position is based out of our Manhattan (Chelsea) office. Interested? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of yourself and your interest in the internship. No attachments, please.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler