enthusiastic, whip-smart interns to assist us in all facets of the sales and marketing side of our operation. Internship responsibilities may include but are not limited to developing and maintaining sales materials, participating in client proposal brainstorms, and assisting in the implementation of various campaigns. This is an unpaid position, but occasional perks and college credit are available. Timing and hours are flexible. The position is based out of our Manhattan (Chelsea) office. Interested? Send an email to email@example.com with a brief description of yourself and your interest in the internship. No attachments, please.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Is It Really Better the Next Day?
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- How to Make Ribollita, an Italian Vegetable Soup That's Also a Pancake
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew