On Saturday night's episode of SNL, Jon Hamm hosted and Michael Bublé was the musical guest, maybe for the sole purpose of this sketch. If you combine their last names you get "Hamm & Bublé," a restaurant concept where only pork products and fine sparkling wine would be served. Granted, the proper pronunciation of Bublé is "boo-blay" not "bubbly" and drinking a glass of champagne with pig chunks floating inside isn't the most delicious idea in the world, but when Jon Hamm decides you will go into business together, you listen. Watch the video, after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide