On Saturday night's episode of SNL, Jon Hamm hosted and Michael Bublé was the musical guest, maybe for the sole purpose of this sketch. If you combine their last names you get "Hamm & Bublé," a restaurant concept where only pork products and fine sparkling wine would be served. Granted, the proper pronunciation of Bublé is "boo-blay" not "bubbly" and drinking a glass of champagne with pig chunks floating inside isn't the most delicious idea in the world, but when Jon Hamm decides you will go into business together, you listen. Watch the video, after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Transform Your Leftover Turkey Into Crispy, Juicy Carnitas
- How Thanksgiving Killed My Restaurant Career
- Leftovers Are the Best Part: 20 Recipes for the Day After Thanksgiving
- Ghosts of Thanksgivings Past: Our Highest Highs and Lowest Lows
- Stuffing on the Side: How to Make Southern Cornbread Dressing