Only four chefs remain in this first half of a two-parter season finale in Napa. For the Quickfire challenge, things get a little wobbly when they have to prepare deliciousness on a moving train. Will somebody lose a thumb? Will they be too distracted by the idyllic vineyards they're zipping by? And as Eater reminds us, Padma is still preggers, which adds to the fun of it all. Who are you rooting for?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: Here's Why McDonald's Burgers Don't Rot
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- How to Make Ribollita, an Italian Vegetable Soup That's Also a Pancake