Only four chefs remain in this first half of a two-parter season finale in Napa. For the Quickfire challenge, things get a little wobbly when they have to prepare deliciousness on a moving train. Will somebody lose a thumb? Will they be too distracted by the idyllic vineyards they're zipping by? And as Eater reminds us, Padma is still preggers, which adds to the fun of it all. Who are you rooting for?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How Hot Is Too Hot? Adam Savage and The Food Lab Sear Steaks to Find Out
- The Food Lab: Finding My Mojo With Cuban-Style Roast Pork
- How to Make the Ultimate Cherry Pie
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin
- Special Sauce: Tom Douglas on the Moral Imperative of Livable Restaurant Wages