Making a gingerbread house shouldn't be intimidating; just cut out some cookies and stick them together with icing. Admittedly, there are a bunch of steps in between, but that's the idea. These tips from Howcast should help you out. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- 22 Supermarket Items You Should Leave on the Shelf (and What to Get Instead)
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials