10 New Year's Eve Cocktails
- Time for a Drink: Reveillon Cocktail
- Time for a Drink: Fernet Old Fashioned
- Time for a Drink: Champs Elysees
- Time for a Drink: Zombie Punch
- Time for a Drink: Champagne Julep
- New Year's Champagne Cocktail: Nutella Champagne Shooter
- New Year's Champagne Cocktail: The Kir Royale du Bois
- New Year's Champagne Cocktail: The Shirley Temple, All Grown Up
- Time for a Drink: Black Velvet
- Time for a Drink: Champagne Cocktail
Not sure what to sip while humming Auld Lang Syne tomorrow night? Here are ten ideas; many of them involve bubbles.
- Champagne Cocktail: Simple to prepare and damn tasty to boot.
- Black Velvet: Some people might recoil at the idea of mixing Guinness with Champagne—ignore them.
- Champagne Julep: Cognac plus Champagne. Warning: this one has some crazy firepower.
- The Kir Royale du Bois: Triple-spiked with Champagne, crème de mure (a blackberry liqueur), and berry vodka, all mixed with blackberry purée.
- Reveillon: Apple and pear brandies with allspice and cinnamon-tinged bitters.
- The Shirley Temple, All Grown Up: Remember grenadine? And maraschino cherries?
- Fernet Old Fashioned: Mint and eucalyptus-laced Italian digestivo (after all those party snacks).
- Nutella Champagne Shooter: There's actually no Nutella in this but the Godiva chocolate liqueur and Frangelico do a great job rendering the hazlenutty goodness.
- Champs Elysees The ne plus ultra of elegant cocktails.
- Zombie Punch: A powerful yet balanced amalgam of rum, juice and sweeteners. And c'mon, it has "punch" in the title.