On wacky cooking show Nyam Nyam, host Nari Kye teaches you about kimchi—how it's traditionally made in Korea, and how to make a quicker version at home with a special ingredient. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- How to Stock a Turkish Pantry: Flavorful Ingredients Worth Seeking Out
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster