On wacky cooking show Nyam Nyam, host Nari Kye teaches you about kimchi—how it's traditionally made in Korea, and how to make a quicker version at home with a special ingredient. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams