On wacky cooking show Nyam Nyam, host Nari Kye teaches you about kimchi—how it's traditionally made in Korea, and how to make a quicker version at home with a special ingredient. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 22 Supermarket Items You Should Leave on the Shelf (and What to Get Instead)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- The Food Lab: Building a Better Egg McMuffin
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling