On wacky cooking show Nyam Nyam, host Nari Kye teaches you about kimchi—how it's traditionally made in Korea, and how to make a quicker version at home with a special ingredient. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Frozen Mezcal Paloma: The Bright, Not-Too-Sweet Answer to a Margarita
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- The Food Lab's BLT Manifesto