Get the Recipes
- The Nasty Bits: Confit of Pork Tongue with Warm Lentil Salad
- French in a Flash: Chouquettes
- Meat Lite: Black Beans and Rice, My Way
- Cakespy: Leftover Halloween Candy Pie
- Seriously Meatless: Tahina
- Dinner Tonight: Pork Patties with Lime Leaves and Cilantro
- Cook the Book: Mashed Potatoes, Finally Revealed
Choose Chouquettes: Kerry Saretsky proves that these classic French pastries chouquettes are surprisingly simple and unsurprisingly delicious.
A Tasty Secret: Mashed potatoes are just about as basic as it gets, but there is a huge difference between a good mashed potato and an amazing mashed potato.
The Power of Fat: Always delivering the unexpected offal delight, Chichi Wang creates a confit of pork tounge with a warm lentil salad.
A Patty of Pig: Ground pork, bacon, and standard Asian flavors like chili, ginger, and scallions come together in these pork patties.
My Way or the Highway: Joy Manning introduces her preferred method of cooking simple black beans and rice.
Purée Perfection: Michael Natkin dishes out this recipe for tahini, a blend of sesame seeds, garlic, and lemon juice—not to be confused with hummus.