Attention, Chicago-based Pioneer Woman fans, until they sell out, you can find clandestinely signed copies of Ree Drummond's book (The Pioneer Woman Cooks) at the Borders on Michigan Avenue (map). I love that she did this. Nice surprise for shoppers.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How to Make Ribollita, an Italian Vegetable Soup That's Also a Pancake
- What to Make With Campari: 16 Cocktails Everyone Should Know
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Cookbook Love Letter: Tom Colicchio's Think Like a Chef
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)