According to the Associated Press, Costco has dropped Coca-Cola products while the two companies sort through a pricing dispute. Costco says it wants lower wholesale prices so it can pass along savings to its customers. Coke is balking. But the article indicates that the dispute will likely be settled quickly. Until then, bubble up somewhere else, folks.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Send Off Summer Right: 28 Grilled Mains for a Labor Day Cookout