According to the Associated Press, Costco has dropped Coca-Cola products while the two companies sort through a pricing dispute. Costco says it wants lower wholesale prices so it can pass along savings to its customers. Coke is balking. But the article indicates that the dispute will likely be settled quickly. Until then, bubble up somewhere else, folks.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?