According to the Associated Press, Costco has dropped Coca-Cola products while the two companies sort through a pricing dispute. Costco says it wants lower wholesale prices so it can pass along savings to its customers. Coke is balking. But the article indicates that the dispute will likely be settled quickly. Until then, bubble up somewhere else, folks.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- We Aged Eggnog for 1 Year to See if It's Worth the Wait
- The Better, Faster Way to Freeze and Defrost Your Foods
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous Vide Halibut