Halloween is serious business for kids. They want candy. Lots of candy. And with a few sleazy and not-so-sleazy tactics, they can get enough candy to last until next Halloween. Some simple tips include wearing a great costume and being an enthusiastic trick-or-treater; mildly more complicated is emptying your pail into a larger sack, changing costumes, and going back for seconds to the houses giving out the best candy. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free