This Week In Recipes
- French in a Flash: Sorrel Shrimp Rissoles with Artichoke Aïoli
- Dinner Tonight: Pasta Carbonara with Ricotta
- Seriously Italian: Fig and Almond Cookies
- Seriously Meatless: Tortilla Casserole
- Serious Chocolate: Brazilian Brigadeiros
- Cook the Book: Paula Deen's Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cakes
- The Nasty Bits: Duck Tongue
- Cakespy: Homemade Candy Corn
French Fried: Kerry Saretsky brings you another delicious French meal with her recipe for sorrel shrimp rissoles with artichoke aïoli.
Rogue Carbonara: This recipe from Blake Royer adds a touch of decadence to the already perfect pasta carbonara with the additon of ricotta cheese.
Fantastic Figs: Dried or fresh, this delicious fruit is a staple in the Seriously Italian kitchen and the main ingredient in these addicting fig and almond cookies.
Embellish the Basics: Use your culinary imagination and jazz up this basic recipe for tortilla casserole any way your heart desires.
A Taste of Brazil: These mouthwatering truffle-like candies, brigadeiros, are considered one of Brazil's most delectable sweets.
Really, Really, Decadent: Erin Zimmer says, "Just go for it!" with Paula Deen's insanely rich (and caloric) gooey pumpkin butter cakes.
Tasty Tongue: Chichi Wang does not hold back this week with her recipe for fried duck tongue that "melts in your mouth."