A Hamburger Today
Happy Halloween From Serious Eats!
The creepiest, spookiest, most sugary day of the year has arrived! Break out the chocolate bars and don those devil horns: it's time for Halloween.
And if you're still menu-planning? Get some inspiration from our recipes and guides below. Happy Halloween!
- Black Pepper-Crusted Sliced Steak with Crème Fraîche Sweet Potato Mash
- Black Sesame Seed and Sea Salt-Crusted Salmon with Wasabi-Lime Sauce
- Acorn Squash Soup with Brown Butter and Maple Yogurt
- Pumpkin Turkey Chili
- Serious Heat: Spicy Chocolate for Halloween
- Ghost Cupcakes
- Sprinkles Pumpkin Cupcake Mix
- Serious Chocolate: Rice Krispie Spider Treats
- Candy Corn Nanaimo Bars
- Homemade Candy Corn
Pounds of Pumpkin