Eater's new national blog, which launched today, a post states that the editors there are offering $25 to any food blogger willing to "cease all publication of foodie rambling, blabbering, and drooling over ridiculously mundane foodstuffs."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants