Eater's new national blog, which launched today, a post states that the editors there are offering $25 to any food blogger willing to "cease all publication of foodie rambling, blabbering, and drooling over ridiculously mundane foodstuffs."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- The Burrito Goes Global With Chicken Vindaloo
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free