Eater's new national blog, which launched today, a post states that the editors there are offering $25 to any food blogger willing to "cease all publication of foodie rambling, blabbering, and drooling over ridiculously mundane foodstuffs."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How Hot Is Too Hot? Adam Savage and The Food Lab Sear Steaks to Find Out
- How to Make Real-Deal Cuban Sandwiches
- The Food Lab: Finding My Mojo With Cuban-Style Roast Pork
- 18 Party-Friendly Burger and Sandwich Recipes for July 4th
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin