Eater's new national blog, which launched today, a post states that the editors there are offering $25 to any food blogger willing to "cease all publication of foodie rambling, blabbering, and drooling over ridiculously mundane foodstuffs."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques