On Eater's new national blog, which launched today, a post states that the editors there are offering $25 to any food blogger willing to "cease all publication of foodie rambling, blabbering, and drooling over ridiculously mundane foodstuffs."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- A Guide to Great Tomato Bruschetta, in Season and Out
- For Your Inner Child: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies
- 31 Thirst-Quenching Drinks for Labor Day
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits