Club Med's Food Blogger Camp is a week-long trip taking place from January 9-16, 2010, in Ixtapa, Mexico, featuring seminars held by food bloggers and writers from around the world and plenty of food-related extracurricular activities. Participants include Diane Cu and Todd Porter, David Lebovitz, Jaden Hair, Matt Armendariz, Elise Bauer, Michael Ruhlman, and Dianne Jacob. You can win a spot at Food Blogger Camp by entering Club Med's Giveaway Contest from now until September 13. Visit clubmed.us for information on how to book your trip with a special discount.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous Vide Halibut
- White Sauce Can't Clump: How to Make Smooth, Silky Béchamel
- How to Make Quick Dill Pickles to Top Burgers and Sandwiches