If it can be shoved on a stick, the Minnesota State Fair probably has it. In this video from Wallet Pop, Jason Cochran tries to find as many foods-on-sticks as possible, from the basic corn dog to Swedish meatballs to Scotch eggs. Methinks I need to plan to go to next year's fair. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin
- How the South Cornered the Soda Market
- How to Make Oven-Baked Pork Ribs That Taste Like Smoky Barbecue
- Scrapcook: Transform Leftover Steak With a Ponzu-Mustard Vinaigrette
- The Food Lab: Finding My Mojo With Cuban-Style Roast Pork