If it can be shoved on a stick, the Minnesota State Fair probably has it. In this video from Wallet Pop, Jason Cochran tries to find as many foods-on-sticks as possible, from the basic corn dog to Swedish meatballs to Scotch eggs. Methinks I need to plan to go to next year's fair. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Frozen Mezcal Paloma: The Bright, Not-Too-Sweet Answer to a Margarita
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Flipping Out for the Perfect Spanish Tortilla (Tortilla Española)