The theme of stop motion animated recipes continues with this video by Keith Heyward for how to make olive bread, first place winner in Howcast's How-To Video Challenge and probably one of the few tutorials out there narrated by a loaf of bread. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- 7 Great Uses for a Fine-Mesh Strainer (Besides Straining)
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew