This is what you do if you find a frighteningly big egg laid by one of your hens: film yourself cracking it open and upload your video to YouTube, thus freaking out the rest of the Internet. (Don't worry; it's nothing gross, just unexpected.) Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast