Get the Recipes
- Dinner Tonight: Ratatouille with Grilled Bread
- French in a Flash: Green Tapenade Pasta Salad
- Dinner Tonight: Fennel-Dusted Chicken with Brown Butter and Capers
- The Crisper Whisperer: Escarole and Bean Soup with Pistachio Pesto
- Serious Heat: Sriracha Hot Wings
- The Nasty Bits: Pig's Skin
- Keftes De Prasa, the Sephardic-Style Leek Fritters
Savoring Summer: Kerry Saretsky creates a light, refreshing, summer-inspired green tapenade pasta salad that lets you hold onto the sweet days of summer for just one more bite.
Righteous Ratatouille: Blake Royer makes a slow-cooked, savory ratatouilleby cooking all the vegetables separately and then combining them at the end for a perfectly cooked vegetarian delight.
A 30-Minute Meal: Nick Kindelsperger tries out fennel-dusted chicken with brown butter and capers from Gourmet and finds that a delicious, homemade meal is only 30 minutes away.
Seriously Meatless: With Rosh Hashanah fast approaching, Michael Natkin shares his traditional family recipes for sephardic-style leek fritters.
Kick it Up a Knotch: Andrea Lynn encourages abandoning your traditional buffalo wing sauce and substituting sriracha in this spicy recipe for sriracha hot wings.
The Whole Pig: Chichi Wang explores the seemingly nasty bits with this recipe for pork scratchings--crisp, salty, and delicious.
The Girl Who Smells Like Soup: You will want to smell like this amazing escarole and bean soup with pistachio pesto created by The Crisper Whisperer, Karen Cope.