Dinner Tonight contributor Blake Royer shares his first Korean barbecue experience over on The Paupered Chef. "For days afterwards, I could taste the spicy, sweet, marinated short ribs between my teeth." He was inspired to go home and make pajeon, a simple egg-and-flour pancake.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Easy Cocktails: 35 Simple, 3-Ingredient Drinks to Make at Home
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous-Vide Chicken Breast
- The Food Lab: These Fried Chicken Sandwiches Take Only 5 Ingredients to Make