Dinner Tonight contributor Blake Royer shares his first Korean barbecue experience over on The Paupered Chef. "For days afterwards, I could taste the spicy, sweet, marinated short ribs between my teeth." He was inspired to go home and make pajeon, a simple egg-and-flour pancake.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast