Over the weekend our Seriously Meatless blogger Michael Natkin toured the Pike Place Market in Seattle with food photographer extraordinaire Lou Manna. Check out what Natkin learned about photographing nectarines over on his blog Herbivoracious.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How to Make Ribollita, an Italian Vegetable Soup That's Also a Pancake
- What to Make With Campari: 16 Cocktails Everyone Should Know
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Cookbook Love Letter: Tom Colicchio's Think Like a Chef
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)