Nightline will talk to chef Jacques Pepin about his career—the decades of running restaurants, writing books, and hosting TV shows with Julia Child. The elevation of chefs to rock stars has worked out pretty nicely for Pepin. 11:35 p.m. ET, ABC
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later