We are preparing for our next taste test installment: store-bought mustards. Do you have a favorite brand? Style? We're not ruling any out—bring on the bright yellow, brown, whole-grain, Dijon-style, or whatever else you fancy.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- How to Make the Most of Late-Summer Fruit With Pie
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops