We are preparing for our next taste test installment: store-bought mustards. Do you have a favorite brand? Style? We're not ruling any out—bring on the bright yellow, brown, whole-grain, Dijon-style, or whatever else you fancy.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How to Make Okonomiyaki: Japanese Comfort, Any Way You Like It
- It's Always Morning Somewhere: My Favorite Breakfasts Around the World
- Why You'll Never Find Unbleached Cake Flour in My Pantry
- Marinate Tough Greens, Use Fresh Herbs, and More Pro Tips for Better Salads
- Why Preserved Lemons Belong on Your Shelf