We are preparing for our next taste test installment: store-bought mustards. Do you have a favorite brand? Style? We're not ruling any out—bring on the bright yellow, brown, whole-grain, Dijon-style, or whatever else you fancy.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later