We are preparing for our next taste test installment: store-bought mustards. Do you have a favorite brand? Style? We're not ruling any out—bring on the bright yellow, brown, whole-grain, Dijon-style, or whatever else you fancy.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Story of Carolina Gold, the Best Rice You've Never Tasted
- The Best Sautéed Broccoli Rabe Is Overcooked Broccoli Rabe
- 30-Minute Meal Plan: Quick and Simple Recipes to Free Up a Busy Week
- 3 Simple Yucatán-Style Condiments to Spice Up Taco Night
- The Yucatecan Secret for Adding Crispy, Cheesy Flavor to Any Taco