We met Little Gordon, a munchkin doppelganger of the brutish British chef Gordon Ramsay, last year. Though a few feet smaller, Little Gordon tells it like it is, not afraid to pull out the bleepable words when he's handed subpar food. Poor Margaret, an otherwise jolly-looking lunch lady, feels the wrath of Little Gordon when he goes into a tizzy over the cafeteria sausage. The video, after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- Cookbook Love Letter: Anne Willan's La Varenne Pratique