Søren Stiller Markussen is a world-renowned coffee artist who specializes in latte portraiture. He has to make each stroke for each face—everyone from Michael Jackson to David Beckham—within seconds, before the milk vanishes. (There are no white-out options in latte art.) Markussen's pieces will be on display at the Pallant House Gallery in West Sussex, England, until September 29. Watch him in action after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- The Food Lab: These Fried Chicken Sandwiches Take Only 5 Ingredients to Make
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous-Vide Chicken Breast
- Turn Scallion Greens and Tomato Skins From Trash to Delicious Powdered Treasure