Søren Stiller Markussen is a world-renowned coffee artist who specializes in latte portraiture. He has to make each stroke for each face—everyone from Michael Jackson to David Beckham—within seconds, before the milk vanishes. (There are no white-out options in latte art.) Markussen's pieces will be on display at the Pallant House Gallery in West Sussex, England, until September 29. Watch him in action after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free